The Walt Disney World Resorts come with lots of world-class amenities. To be specific, it comes with everything that other deluxe class hotels offer. From clean rooms, to friendly staffs or colorful themes – you just name it… they have it all. People paying for staying at premier quality hotels enjoy better views, bigger rooms as well as homely fitness centers. Fortunately, the Walt Disney World Resorts are no exception. Some of their fitness centers are regarded the world’s best spas. Here are some facts.
1. In your holiday to the Walt Disney World, it is a marvelous experience to stay at a quality hotel of Walt Disney World Resorts. But you get to enjoy the benefits of the fitness center only when you stay at any of the Disney World hotels.
2. Find out whether your hotel (the one you are staying in) is offering any fitness center facility. Just in case it doesn’t, you should inquire with the front desk about the hotel that has one and is also closest to yours. Just in case you hotel does not include any fitness center; you will have to pay an extra $12 per day for using a health center located in another hotel.
3. While using another on Disney’s hotel fitness center, be sure about checking in at the front desk. The majority of the gyms will remain open all day and all night. But this calls for special permission when you’re using the fitness centers of other health clubs – especially when the managing staff leaves the gym premises for that particular night. Do keep in mind that the hourly schedule for those fitness centers tend to vary. So do check with the front desk of the hotel about the hourly schedule of the fitness centers.
4. Rent a suitable locker for safekeeping your belongings. Besides the lockers, amenities of these health clubs also come with free towels along with shower facilities.
5. Make sure you’re working out only on the equipment you are provided with. Fitness centers at the Walt Disney World Resorts – www disneyworld com will offer the very latest of the fitness training equipments there is. You’ll get to see lots of free weights as well as machines that let work out all parts of your body.
The workout equipments and facilities are only meant for guests who are older than 14 years. And there is special provision for supervision of guests who are 14 to 17 years of age (usually by a parent/guardian).